HOW TO STAND OUT AT WORK.
BEING GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO IS IMPORTANT. BEING KNOWN FOR IT IS PRICELESS.
Are you tired of doing really good work, but not getting recognized for it? Have you been passed over for a promotion or a raise? Did someone else get to do that really cool project? Your challenges probably have nothing to do with the quality of your work, and everything to do with your lack of visibility.
Being good at what you do is important. Being known for that is priceless! Join us to learn how to toot your own horn (without being cocky).
You will learn:
- 16 ways to stand out & get promoted
- How to say yes (without getting in over your head)
- How to evaluate & manage your reputation
- How to toot your own horn (without being cocky)
- How to stop the naysayers (and jealous coworkers)
You will get:
- Checklist: 16 ways to stand out & get promoted
- Checklist: How to get ready for your next promotion
- Exercise: The reputation manager